- World's 50 Best Restaurants 2007
- The Boys of Summer 2006
- Sambuca Con Mosca
- Che La Fenice Risorga Delle Ceneri
- Who's The Most Famous Resident of Laglio, Italy?
- Opera Nella Citta Del Romeo e Juliet
- Hiking the CinqueTerre
- Italy's UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Leonardo da Vinci's 'Il Cenacolo'
- The First Lady of Italian Cooking
- PECK - Milan's Gastronomic Mecca
- Visiting the Excavations BELOW St. Peter's Basilic...
- Finding Great Food In Italy
- ▼ August (14)
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Sambuca...one of my favorite liquers!!
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Laglio is is a small municipality at the south western end of the Lake Como. It has about 900 residents.
Laglio was put on the map in 2002, when George Clooney settled down there, purchasing the Villa Oleandra from the Heinz family.
The Villa Oleandra is an 18th century home with 15 bedrooms. Parts of Ocean's Twelve were filmed there.
More on Lago di Como in future posts!